Pure zone Antimicrobial Film is perfect for keeping surfaces clean and safe in the workplace or in schools & Universities. The clear coat film can be used with our branding vinyl to offer a more branded look under the film.
The Pure zone vinyl offers 24-hour preventive protection against bacteria due to the action of its antibacterial coating that stops their proliferation. The Hexis Antimicrobial surface film works hard between cleaning phases so you know your staff of students are safe even if they forget to wash their hands.
Discover more on Purezone Antimicrobial Film
Pure zone Video
Pure zone Antimicrobial Film
- Protects 24h a day, 7 days a week, and thus between 2 cleaning phases
- Protects inaccessible areas
- Inhibits the development of 99.99% of the germs tested (tests in conformity with the ISO 22196 standard)
- Reduces a bacterial population by 4 logs
- Prevents the formation of biofilm
- Active for 5 years
- Perfectly ecological
- No nanoparticles
- Finishes available: Gloss, Matt, Leather & Wood Effect.
“HEXIS ADHESIVE FILMS ARE USED ON TRAINS, UNDERGROUNDS, PLANES, AND ARE THUS EXPOSED TO SIGNIFICANT CONSTRAINTS”
THE ANTI-MICROBIAL EFFICIENCY OF SILVER IONS
- A biofilm is a complex microbial community, consisting of bacteria and, on occasion, fungal species embedded within a protective polysaccharide matrix.Managing biofilm requires:
- Reducing the microbial load through intensive cleaning in order to eliminate dormant bacteria
- Preventing the biofilm from reforming (with silver ions that destroy the so-called solitary, free-floating planktonic bacteria, for instance)